QR Code Link to This Post
• Providing customer support and technical issue resolution via email, chat, social media and other online platforms.
• To be able to handle multiple concurrent chat and email interactions while addressing frequent start and stops from emails, social media interactions and other online platforms.
• Identifying correcting and advising on technical issues in the customer’s computer, mobile app and/or video game console.
• Identifying trends in customer problems and provide clear feedback/inputs to the team members based on independent testing.
• Escalating real-time issues to client/supervisor.
• Translate Japanese to English and vice versa
• Report and minutes writing in Japanese and/or English
• English (fluent/native), Japanese (preferably candidate with JLPT N3 and above or an equivalent level )
• Requires to work on weekends and public holidays with a fixed schedule.
• Strong in both written and communicating in English and Japanese - in order to liaise with Japanese speaking associates
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service quality utilizing soft skills
• Able to understand games from a gamer’s perspective and give in-depth gaming and PC/console troubleshooting support
• Ability to solve and analyse information accurately with appropriate speed and guidelines
• Team player
• Those with strong interest in games are preferred but we do welcome fresh graduates or those without customer service experience and gaming experience