Beacon Executive Search and Coaching (Temasek Boulevard)
license info: Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with ICF
QR Code Link to This Post
We're Supporting Entrepreneurs, C-suite and Senior Executives in the Technology and Professional Services sectors to overcome challenges and frustrations with leading people, team performance and running their businesses.
Beacon is an established provider of human capital management solutions in the area of Executive Coaching and Executive Search. Since 1998, we have been delivering consistent high-quality services to our esteemed Fortune 500 clients in Singapore and the South East Asia region.
Our forte is in supporting Entrepreneurs, C-suite and Senior Executives in the Technology and Professional Services sectors to overcome their challenges and frustrations with leading people, ensuring high performance, attracting key talents and running their businesses.
“The world is a better place because of the difference we have make
in the professional and personal life of an individual.”
Our Core Values
We operate from a genuine intent to do good for others and the community.
We inspire courage by being straight-forward in sharing observations, and making challenging requests for action.
• Fun and Curiosity
We advocate fun and curiosity while encouraging our clients to experiment, reflect, gain insights and learn in a light-hearted way.
We create “safe spaces” for our clients to explore their challenges freely, whilst respecting their agenda and strictly upholding confidentiality.
• Mutual Respect
Our focus is simply to be of service to our clients through honest, curious and non-judgemental conversations.
• We honor the client as the expert in his/her life and work and believe that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole.
• We believe that each person has extraordinary capabilities which he/she may not be aware of.
• We are passionate about bringing positive change to individuals, their teams and the organisation
• We begin professional development from a place of strength. People who focus on strengths are more engaged, happier, more productive and thus deliver better results
• We respect both the privacy of the learner and the needs of the organization. We create a “safe space” so that clients can feel comfortable to experiment and reflect while organizations get to see the progress being made.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers